Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend

What did you do this weekend? Don't be afraid to leave me comments. I enjoy reading them. Also please click on the side ads for me if you will.

This weekend was full of LOTS of pool time! It was the warmest it's ever been for the first time of getting in. It wasn't even cold to go down the steps. It's been so hot that the water is really warm. As I swam around the pool instant peace came over me as I relaxed. I plan on spending a lot of time out there again today especially since I won't have a car. Hubby is taking mine for an oil change since I can't stand that Honda garage. They are HORRIBLE to deal with.

A lot got done here this weekend outside. The pool is now totally functional....hubby stained some more of the deck so most of it is done now and he also did almost all the hedges. They look SO nice when they are cut. But talk about a huge job! Now the grass needs cut again. It's never ending.

We also went to my cousin's graduation party. Good thing there was a bit of a breeze going at most times. We were under the pavilion the whole time we were there. It's always good to spend time with family though. At least for me. I enjoy it.

Lastly, here's a few freebies I've found. This is something new I really enjoy finding. I hope you can use them.

Gillette Body Wash sample

Stayfree Ultra Thin Pads sample

Flix Sticks

Celion Dion Sensational Perfume

No comments: