Friday, June 6, 2008

Pool

4 years ago we invested in an above ground pool. 27 round. Well, can I say that it's been one of the best investments we've ever made. I get SO much enjoyment out of that pool. We had a deck put on which just made it perfect in my eyes. Tonight hubby got the steps put in and the solar cover on the roller. The "duck" thermometer says it's 80 degrees but I don't think it's quite that warm. I did stand on the steps though and have to admit, it wasn't unbearable like it typically is when you first get in. So the "bug" is in now cleaning the bottom again and tomorrow if it stays as hot as it was today....I'm going swimming! YAY!!!! There is nothing like it for me. I just love being in the water. I'm usually the first one in and the last one out. I never seem to tire of it. Even if I'm not in the water, I'm on the deck reading or just rocking in my chair. Tonight the neighbors came over while he was working on the steps and their daughter went in the pool. Now THAT is what summer is all about.

No comments: