Thursday, June 5, 2008

Exciting Day!

Today is an exciting day! Did you ever have one of those times that you did something but once you actually SAW it, you went WOW? I've been learning to use PhotoShop and really enjoying it. So our "assignment" was to take what we'd learned and make a mini kit. So I did. :-) Now let me back up a bit and tell you that the girls I'm with on another group have started a scrap site and they are lightyears ahead of me with their creating. Life has been so busy for me the past few weeks though that I knew I couldn't keep up with them. So I slowly plod along when I have time and work at learning how to use the program and create my own pieces of scraps. If you want to see the final product, go here: ABCDesignz It's a freebie so feel free to snag it and any others you want. There's also some great work there by my friends so be sure to check that out too.

Not only is that all exciting but today is my first day of summer vacation! I was able so sleep in some this morning which helped my headache tremendously. 3 days of that was enough! I also have my dining room table all cleaned off now and have gone through all the mail. The table tends to be our catch all in the house as a dumping ground when we're busy. Now I'm going to go shower and tackle some of the laundry. It's nice to be able to do things at MY pace!

No comments: