Thursday, June 12, 2008

Canoe

This morning is the day my guys leave for 4 days. They will travel today to the middle of the state and meet up with a group called the Pack Shack. They will provide all the supplies and a guide and they embark tomorrow for a trip on the Delaware River. They are excited and I'm nervous. I'm not sure why either. I'm just staying out of the way as they finish up their packing.

It will be a quiet day then. Maybe I'll do some cleaning since I like having it clean once they leave and I know it will stay that way since I'm the only one here. It should be nice so I'll get some pool time in too.

Hope your day is a good one no matter what you are doing.

Here's a few new freebies I found.

Vaseline Men Lotion

Kotex Sample Kit

Pantene Free Samples

Stayfree Free Samples

No comments: