Sunday, June 15, 2008

Party

Yesterday was my godson's graduation party. It's been hot and sunny ALL week so what do we wake up to? Rain! I got to the house and they had almost everything set up and the heavens were pouring down on them! They were debating moving the food from the garage into the house when one of the tents fell over from the weight of the rain. I have to say though that even though it rained on and off all day, we still had a really nice time. There was TONS of food and lots of good company. Even though I went by myself, it's not some place I felt I needed to have them with me in order to enjoy. I've been invited over to my friends sisters today for leftovers but I'm not sure if I'll go. I'm feeling kind of lazy today and might just hang out around here. I'll also go see my Dad since today is Father's Day. Have to go get him a gift card and wrap hubby's stuff yet too.

What are YOUR plans for today?

No comments: