Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friends

Yesterday I had an email that the thoughts stayed with me all day as I pondered them. My dear friend Annette made me realize that I could keep dwelling on what was swirling around or I could let it go so I didn't miss the joys of each day. I realized how right she was and decided it's out of my hands. It's in God's hands now and I know we'll be take care of. I've always felt everything happens for a reason and though we may not know the reason, it always works out. As my friend Lisa also pointed out to me yesterday.......Annette is right....we'll get through. God gets us through. Today it's amazing but I can feel that the stress has left my shoulders. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Annette.

I also realized something else yesterday. I've been so disturbed by one of my friends who really let me down. WHY am I spending so much time dwelling on it when it obviously doesn't phase them and I have plenty of friends who really DO care about me and will be there through all the highs and lows. I don't need people who are false and pretentious. I'm making new friends and they make me smile each day. Time to focus on that and not that one that tries to bring me down.

Onward and upward!
:-)

1 comment:

Mental Notez said...

I luv ya!! For Reals! LOL Like me slang?!
Keep on smiling, in the end, no one can take a smile away from us!