Sunday, August 10, 2008

Freebie Back to School Template


Tonight I tried my hand in making a tag template (thanks ladies of Truly Inspired) and then made an example using it. This is my "adopted son" who is actually my son's best friend and is with us a lot. He told me this weekend that even when my son moves out he's going to come visit me every day. *big smile* I actually had the tag animated on the yellow but it's not showing on the blog.

You can find the template at our store ABCDesignz. It's in psp form. I tried saving it in .png form and it wouldn't save with layers. Can someone help me out with how to change that??? I'd really appreciate it.

I'll be back later to fill you in on our weekend. :-)

1 comment:

Mental Notez said...

I am just learning how wonderful templates can be!! Yours are perfect!!