Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some pictures

I finally had time to dig out the camera and take a few pictures of some things I've done lately.
1st though, is hubby and Amy getting ready to go see the Steeler game. It's her 1st game ever and she was SO excited! She's hoping they see Hines Ward, her favorite player. She'd only agree to me posting the picture though if I wrote she's pregnant. LOL

Next is the SU camp I attended Friday night at Kim's. We made these altered notebooks and then 4 notecards(2 turned each way). I decided to gift my niece with them. I think she'll appreciate them. Made using all SU products.


Here's a few pictures of layouts I made when I went to the weekend crop.

The products I used were all from Tara of the Magpie Club.

She sends FABULOUS stuff each month. Check her out HERE.

This picture was taken a few days before I delivered Zach. I'm waiting to add the then picture since I'm getting closer to goal and want a pic of hubby and I then.

This one was Zach and his Scout friends on a trip to Niagara Falls.

And this layout I did using Debbie Mumm paper. It was one of my favorites that I did.
It was Zach when he was younger at Schramm's.

No comments: