Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy

Life has been so busy as of late I feel I neglect even getting here to post.  This week I lost 1.2 pounds.  That puts me 8.2 from my goal with a total lost of 159.8.  I kicked up my walking which I know helped.  I this week have also walked 2 days since our meeting.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow and possibly Saturday so possibly my walking will be around some store.  LOL  With the weather beginning to change, I'm really hurting again for clothes.  All my capris and shorts and skorts are too big.  Unfortunately, it's come at a time where we're really watching our money.  Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a stop up at the "Boutique" which is what we at work call our Thrift Store because it has such nice clothes at it.  Keep your fingers crossed I get to go and that I find something.
Have a fabulous weekend!

OH and a new product....Thomas' has thin bagels which although thinner than normal bagels, they are quite satisfying.  They are 110 calories.  Makes a great start to my day with low point value.

No comments: