Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Break

Today is the beginning of my summer break.  YAY!  I can't begin to tell you how much I needed this day to be here.  Everyone at work did.  By this point of the year, we're all so ready.  I heard someone saying this morning that just the sound of another coworkers voice was on her last nerve.  That's how bad it has gotten.

So today begins the freedom to do as I please each day.  I'll be helping with Emma of course, but at least other times I will now have some time to enjoy the relaxation of summer.  Pool time, grilling out, spending time with friends, sleeping in, vacations and no alarm clock.  Mostly though I'm looking forward to having time to stamp and scrap.  That's at the top of my priority list.  Getting all my SU stuff organized and going through it to see what I have that is being retired.  I can't wait!  Now this darn headache just needs to go away!  LOL

No comments: