Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blessings

MANY prayers have been answered for us this past week.  My job and all those in my small building will be secure for the next year at least.  A day later my hubby was offered a job with the company he's been longing to work for.  He gave his 2 week notice on Friday and I think both our hearts and minds were instantly lifted back off the ground.  To be unhappy in your work is a miserable feeling.  Many nights he couldn't sleep and I know the stress was really wearing at him.  We also did some financial stuff which should make life much better for us.

OH and I can't forget....another blessing I have is to have a wonderful upline in Stampin' Up!  Kim is not only my upline but a friend.  I'm so thankful that she's added another time and day to her stamp camps and I can now attend again.  What beautiful cards we made Saturday at her house.

I didn't make it to Weight Watchers because of the job offer and the discussions hubby and I were having but I know that when I can make it, they will welcome me with open arms.

We are very thankful for all the blessings that have been bestowed on us this past week.  God IS good!

1 comment:

Melissa S said...

So happy for you and your Hubby Denise. GOD is GOOD!!