Friday, January 6, 2012

5QF

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? This week we've had some snow and it's been very cold and I do not only NOT like it...I HATE IT!  Bring on the sun and 70's.  One bad thing about living in PA....I think I read we have a total of only 53 sunny days in an entire year.  uggghhh

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?  My blanket. I just want to lay on the couch or in bed and be left alone.  My hubby is good most of the time about letting me alone and making me scrambled eggs if I ask (they are my comfort food when sick.)

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?  Buy birthday cards and present.   Hubby, my granddaughter, my Dad....all 2 days apart.  YIKES!

4. Have you ever served on a jury?  Yes, last year I did.  A criminal case.  Was extremely stressful time.  It last a week and I had a VERY hard time after it was over fearing for my safety even here at home even though the defendants live on the other side of the county.  I wasn't sleeping well or doing well with being home alone.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?  My favorite is a penguin but I'm not sure I'd want to be one.  I also love elephants but don't think I'd want to be one of them so probably I'd want to be one of those ultra spoiled dogs that people have and treat better than they do humans.

Well, that was fun for this week.  Head on over to My Little Life and grab the questions and put your link on her linky to have some fun of your own.  

Back to eating the WW way and not the junk anything you want way.  It's only 3 days into it at this point, but I'm giving it my all and I've made up my mind I need to change.  I HATE HATE HATE being fat again!

Have an awesome week!  Stop back again soon. :-)

No comments: