Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday in a Different Place

1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself?  A sweater at Kohl's only because I had Kohl's cash to spend and couldn't find anything for Emma that was springlike since she has enough winter clothes.  I haven't been buying myself anything since I'm not happy at what size I am now.  

2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter day? Anything hot.  We had Chili the other day and it wasn't particularly cold yet and it hit the spot.  Today it's really cold and we had pork chops and well it didn't hit the spot as much.    Ever get stuck on what to cook?


3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?  Heck no for looking at them.  I can't imagine this body in a swimsuit!  I've really put the bulk of my weight on since summer so none of my suits will fit if I don't get this weight off.  I lost 5 pounds this past week though with going back to eating as I should on the WW way.  It's a start.  :-)


4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?  Oh wow!  Candy....when I just ate pork chops that didn't hit the spot and I'm doing WW and not eating candy.  Maybe it would be best I not dwell on this one too long.  Candy..mmmmm


5. What are you most passionate about?  My family!  There's a lot of things I can tolerate in life but do not wrong someone I love.  



**Bonus Question: What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?
I absolutely LOVE pinning lots of things but my favorites are Weight Watcher recipes and Stampin'Up! cards.  It's SUCH a cool space.  If you need an invite just leave me a message with your email and I'll be glad to send you one.


OK.....Friday questions are being hosted in a "guest" spot over at Kate's World.  Mama and her hubby are off on a beach in Mexico somewhere so Kate stepped in to help out.  Very nice of her huh.  So go on over and grab the questions and play along.  It's really easy.  :-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay YOU on your 5 lbs!! You go girl!