1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess? Well, I don't have to run to pick up a kid anymore since he drives himself and doesn't live here. hehe I have been known to run to the store looking a mess. HOWEVER, I rarely go to the store. I send hubby. Takes care of having to go when a mess! hahahaha
2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it? No, if it's boring I end up putting it down and not picking it back up. (Before the days of my Kindle)
3. Beach or mountain vacations? Most definitely BEACH!!!!! It rejuvenates my soul! No vacation for 2 years....I'm worried about the hit it's going to take on my soul. Today I saw an ad that said "The Beach is Calling You"....that is me!
4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you? When it starts staying light longer in the day....so after daylight savings. With the mild winter we've had I'm still ready to put that all behind us and just enjoy the beautiful 70 degree days we've been having. Just simply gorgeous! Love watching all the green coming back into the trees and grass too on my drive to work.
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? Family for sure. I'm all about family. I love spending time with them although every year we take my son I swear it's the last time I'm taking him because he's such a pain in the butt. But I've loved the last few years when my sister and her family from Indy were at the beach when we were and we got to spend time with them and then my sister and her hubby from NC come down and spend at least 1 evening with us. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
So join in the fun and head over to My Little Life for the questions and to post a link to your own blog for others to come see your answers.
Stayed the same at WW. Feet were swollen so was just glad I hadn't gone up. Now it's time for bed. Had a super fun night at hubby's Lion's club charter night. We had a magician perform and he was just fabulous. I laughed so hard at one point I thought I might pee my pants. Now THAT is funny stuff!